River Park Drainage Improvements Phase 1 Project, SAA No. 1600-2014-0071-R2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- River Park Drainage Improvements Phase 1 Project, SAA No. 1600-2014-0071-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the placement of a storm drainage outfall with a flap gate within the forebay of the Sump 155 storm drainage pumping stations, installation of 195' of 42" diameter drainage pipein Camellia Avenue that will connect to the proposed outfall, and installation of 719' of 30" diameter drainage pipe in Sandburg Avenue. The new outfall will divert runoff from a drainage basin that has insufficient storage and pumping capacity to an adjacent basin that has unused pumping capacity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land and water and will not have any adverse impacts to listed species or their habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.