Robbs Peak Forebay Dam Weir and Gauging Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Robbs Peak Forebay Dam Weir and Gauging Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to: 1) Construction of a vehicle access road through a riparian area adjacent to the South Fork of the Rubicon River. 2) Construction of a temporary coffer dam and secondary catchment basin upstream of the proposed weir construction site. 3) Construction of a concrete weir across the channel of the South Fork of the Rubicon River downstream of the Robbs Peak Forebay Dam wih a mid-channel gaugin station.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction of a small concrete weir with a gauging station, including installed electronic monitoring equipment, on the South Fork of the Rubicon River.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.