Rumsey Bridge at Cache Creek Geotechnical Boring
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Rumsey Bridge at Cache Creek Geotechnical Boring
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to drilling of four geotechnical bore holes in the bed of Cache Creek using a vehicle mounted drilling rigs. The holes will be drilled as follows: 1) Two borings will be made into the creek bed to a depth of approximately 120 feet. The borings will be between 3 and 4 inches in diameter. 2) Two borings will be made at Pier-2 and Pier-3 (one each) to a depth of approximately 35 feet. These will be approximately 4 inches in diameter and will pass through the existing pier footings. The purpose of these two bore holes is to conduct inductive probe tests.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is intended for information gathering as it relates to repair or replacement of the County Road 41 Bridge crossing Cache Creek at this location.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.