Issuance of Lake or Streambed ALteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0090-R1, Upgrade an Existing Wet Fork Crossing to a Bridge
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed ALteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0090-R1, Upgrade an Existing Wet Fork Crossing to a Bridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves one encroachment: upgrading an existing wet ford crossing with a 55-foot long span bridge on Rowes Creek. Project related work includes installing pre-cast concrete abutments, rip-rap adjacent to the abutments and removing approximately three trees. Existing bridge plans have beend esigned to pass the calculated 100-year flood flow.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves upgrading an existing wet ford crossing to a bridge on Rowes Creek. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.