Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0051-R1, Alderpoint Road Storm Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0051-R1, Alderpoint Road Storm Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is five stream encroachments within a larger road storm repair project along Alderpoint Road. The stream encroachment activities are associated with slope stabilization of the road prism and other repairs to the road running surface, road stream crossings, and road drainages.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project proposes to repair existing roadway during summer work window with no work in wetted stream channel. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.