San Francisco Bay Ecosystems Climate Adaption Assessment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Coastal Conservancy (SCC)
- Document Title
- San Francisco Bay Ecosystems Climate Adaption Assessment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will fund the development of climate change adaption practices and pilot projects for the Bay Area Ecosystems Climate Change Consortium. This authorization pertains to funding to complete the Baylands Ecosystem Habitat Goals Technical Update for Climate Change.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1300
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0317
- Alameda Marin Napa San Francisco Solano Sonoma
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306, 15262, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. Consists of a planning studies for possible future actions that have not been approved, adopted, or funded by the agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.