Sonoma County Department of Transportation and Public Works Bodega Highway Culvert Replacement Project on Tributary to Salmon Creek
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Sonoma County Department of Transportation and Public Works Bodega Highway Culvert Replacement Project on Tributary to Salmon Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves removing a partially collapsed and separated 36-inch metal culvert in sections, working within a trench. The culvert would be replaced with a new 48-inch plastic culvert that will accommodate the 100-year flow and resist deterioration. The inlet and outlet of the new culvert would be armored with rock slope protection (RSP). A minor amount of vegetation will be removed or trimmed around both culvert ends. No equipment will enter the channel. The channel is expected to be dry during construction, but if water is present, the site will be dewatered with a small cofferdam and the water will be discharged in an upland location, or cleanly bypass the project to maintain any flow.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2848
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves rehabilitation of an existing damaged culvert structure with negligible or no expansion of existing size or use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.