The project requests the following entitlements:
1. A General Plan Amendment to amend the Land Use Diagram from Urban Development Area (795 acres) to Low Density Residential (622 acres), Medium Density Residential (17 acres), Natural Preserve (86 acres) Commercial and Offices (42 acres), and Public/Quasi-Public (28 acres). Refer to Plate PD-10.
2. A General Plan Amendment to change the Transportation Plan to reflect proposed roadway alignments and transit systems. Refer to Plate PD-11 .
3. A General Plan Amendment to change the Bicycle Master Plan to add internal and external bicycle facilities within and through the project area as shown in the Bicycle Master Plan Amendment Diagram. Refer to Plate PD-12.
4. A Specific Plan Amendment to change the Mather Field Specific Plan, specifically a portion of the South Base Area (795 acres) from Urban Development Area (795 acres) to Mather South Community Master Plan (795 acres). Refer to Plate PD-13.
5. Adoption of the Mather South Community Master Plan as an amendment to the Mather Field Specific Plan including text, a master plan land use diagram, design guidelines and development standards.
6. A Zoning Ordinance Amendment of the Mather Field Special Planning Area Ordinance (SZC 97-0021 , Section 603) to incorporate the Mather South Community Master Plan , design guidelines, and development standards.
7. Adoption of a Development Agreement for the Mather South Community Master Plan by and between the County of Sacramento and Applicants.
8. Amendment of the Mather Field Public Facilities Financing Plan .