The project is limited to: (1) the removal of an on-stream 1.6-acre pond in order to restore stream flow and sediment transport processes to the lower reaches of Grub Creek; (2) reconstruction of an approximately 500-foot long section of stream channel through the pond site; and (3) construction of a new, 0.67-acre off-stream pond. The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2014-0009-3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Gold Ridge Resources Conservation District.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.