The project involves the removal of a relic instream livestock pond from the channel of Grub Creek and the restoration of 500 ft of stream channel to restore instream flows, riparian habitat, gravel transport, and fish passage for salmonids. A berm will be constructed along the restored channel to create a smaller pond within the footprint of the existing pond, which will be filled with overland flow. The stream channel and new pond will be revegetated with riparian and wetland plants.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.