Water Resources, Department of
(California Department of Water Resources)
Sutter Maintenance Yard Expansion Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
General Agricultural District/Agriculture, 80-acre minimum
DWR's Division of Flood Management proposes to expand the existing Sutter Maintenance Yard (SMY) facility by 9.8 acres (in a location adjacent to the SMY) for storage of equipment and materials needed for flood maintenance and emergency response. An immature walnut orchard on the project site would be uprooted and chipped into mulch on-site.
Sutter County Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, Yuba City, CA; DWR Website; and DWR 3310 El Camino Ave., Room 140, Sacramento, CA 95821
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.