Caltrans 8 (San Bernardino)
(California Department of Transportation, District 8)
SR-60 Truck Lanes Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC), in cooperation with the Caltrans, District 8, proposes to construct an eastbound truck-climbing lane and westbound truck-descending lane - along with inside and outside standard shoulders in both directions - on SR 60in Riverside County between Gilman Springs Road at PM 22.10 and 1.369 miles west of Jack Rabbit Trail at PM 26.61.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.