Grace Baptist Church Arsenic, Iron, Sulfur and Manganese Treatment
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Grace Baptist Church Arsenic, Iron, Sulfur and Manganese Treatment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water suply permit. The Grace Baptist Church proposes to add well head treatment to remove arsenic, iron, manganese and sulfer.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive, Ste. 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Yuba City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Treatment is being added to an existing potable well.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.