Operation of City of Corcoran Replacement Well 8B
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of City of Corcoran Replacement Well 8B
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The City of Corcoran proposed project included replacement of an existing well with a new well (Well 8B), utiliizing the exisitng pump at the same site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
VIsalia District Office 265 W Bullard Ave. Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacement of an existing well with a well of he same capacity at the same site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.