2014 Drought Emergency Water Supply Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- River Pines Public Utility District
- Document Title
- 2014 Drought Emergency Water Supply Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace District Well No. 2, which has gone dry. The project consists of drilling a replacement production well on property owned by the District. This well will be 12-inches in diameter and will be drilled to an approximate depth of 550 feet. The community of River Pines (population 379) will then have a reliable source of water.
- Contact Information
River Pines Public Utility District
22900 Canyon Avenue P.O. Box 70
River Pines, CA 95675
Phone : (209) 304-0028
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The replacement well is located on the same site as the existing well; will serve the same purpose; and be equivalent to the volume of water produced historically by Well No. 2 in non-drought conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.