Gold Country Fairgrounds Fair Booth Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Gold Country Fairgrounds Fair Booth Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will involve demolition of an existing gazabo structure and concrete pad built in 1982 and replacement with a modern structure that meets current Wildland Urban Interface building standards. Power and water trenching will occur at the work site and extend to existing power and water connections on Gold Country Fairgrounds property. Construction will be light-framed residential-type construction with engineered trusses, slab foundation, and 2" x 6" stud wall framing, including roll-up doors, windows and fire resistive exterior components. Minor excavation will consists of excavation for footing wall and foundations. The original structure is octagonal and approximately 750 square feet; the new strucutre is rectangular at 850 square feet.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Board of
CalFire's Nevada Yuba Placer Unit HQ 13760 Lincoln Way
Auburn, CA 95603
Phone : (530) 889-0111
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303(e), 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exisitng facilities. New construction of small structures. Minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.