Bull Driveway and Bridge Relocation; Agreement No. 1600-2014-0099-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bull Driveway and Bridge Relocation; Agreement No. 1600-2014-0099-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proposed project includes replacement of a failing bridge across Deer Creek. In addition, the old bridge will not support fire equipment that would serve several homes to the north. The new bridge is located upstream of the old bridge and is located under overhead power lines and has no vegetation that requires removal. The new bridge is approximately 25 feet in length and the abutments for the new bridge will span the existing channel of Deer Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves the replacement or reconstruction of an existing bridge structure where the new bridge will be located at the same site and have the roughly the same purpose and capacity as the replaced bridge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.