EV Charging Station Installation at Lot V
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Fresno
- Document Title
- EV Charging Station Installation at Lot V
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Help realize the Governor' Executive Order statewide goal of reaching 1.5 million ZEV's in California by 2025, this preject includes construction of an EV Charging Station with six stalls of an existing campus parking lot requiring minor boring and re-paving to lay down extra conduit. The project will benefit public EV consumers.
- Contact Information
California State University, Fresno
2351 E. Barstow Avenue PO Box 113
Fresno, CA 93740-8004
Phone : (559) 278-2424
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to an existing parking lot to provide charging stations for personal electric vehicles involving no expansion to original facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.