Coachella Valley Integrated Regional Watershed Management (IRWM) Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation
- Document Title
- Coachella Valley Integrated Regional Watershed Management (IRWM) Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the adoption of the updated 2014 Coachella Valley IRWM Plan. The Coachella Valley IRWM Plan was updaed in 2014 and identifies potential projects and priorities for a watershed region to manage the water resources for the Coachella Valley IRWM Region. The Coachella Valley IRWM Plan presents an integrated regional approach for addressing water management issues through a process that identifies and involves water management stakeholders from the Coachella Valley. The Coachella Valley IRWM Plan does not bind the various agencies to any specific projects and will not legally bind any future activities related to water resources through this plan.
- Contact Information
Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation
1995 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone : (951) 955-1233
- Riverside San Bernardino San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262: 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Feasibility and Planning Studies. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.