One Water One Watershed (OWOW) 2.0 Integrated Regional Watershed Management (IRWM)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation
- Document Title
- One Water One Watershed (OWOW) 2.0 Integrated Regional Watershed Management (IRWM)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the adoption of the updated OWOW 2.0 IRWM Plan. The OWOW 2.0 IRWM Plan was updated in 2014 and identifies potential projects and priorities for a watershed region to manage the water resources for the Santa Ana River Watershed. The OWOW 2.0 IRWM Plan reflects a collaborative planning process that addresses all aspects of water resources in the Santa Ana River Watershed. It includes planning of future waterr demands and supplies over a 20-year time horizon within the watershed as a hydrologic and interconnected system.
- Contact Information
Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation
1995 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone : (951) 955-1233
- Orange Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15262; 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Feasibility and Planning Studies. Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.