Flood Damaged Landfill Slope Restoration Project at the Pedley Landfill
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Flood Damaged Landfill Slope Restoration Project at the Pedley Landfill
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The flood damage restoration project will repair slope erosion adjacent to the landfill footprint and stabilize the slope with articulated concrete blocks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
78078 Country Club Drive, Suite 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269; 15301, 15302, 15308, 10
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is being carried out to restore the integrity of the flood damaged Pedley landfill and to mitigate the discharge of material to the Santa Ana River.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.