Operation of GAC Filter System Installation at Well No. 6R
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of GAC Filter System Installation at Well No. 6R
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The City of Lodi proposed project included the installation of two 20,000 lbs of GAC vessels to treat the water coming in from the goundwater well for DBCP.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Stockton District Office 31 East Channel Sreet, Room 270
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- GAC Filter Systems are considered small structures and will not have any effects on the surrounding environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.