California Water Service Co. Chico Stateion 55 Well Packer Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- California Water Service Co. Chico Stateion 55 Well Packer Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The California Water Service Company proposes to install an inflatable well packer device inside the exisitng well 55-01 well casing with the intent to block off specific vertical zones of the source aquifer that have elevated nitrate levels. Ultimate goal of the packer is to reduce the nitrate levels at the well head.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (916) 449-5600
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The well is existing and will not require any groundbreaking activity, therefore there will be no environmental impact.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.