Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreeemnt No. 1600-2014-0048-R1, Existing On-stream Pond and Water Diversion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreeemnt No. 1600-2014-0048-R1, Existing On-stream Pond and Water Diversion Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment activity and is limited to: substantial obstruction of the natural flow of channel surface waters at one existing point of diversion associated with one existing on-stream pond.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-4830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not involve removal of healthy, mature or scenic trees and there would be no significant adverse impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.