Operation of Interconnection between the City of Corona and Home Gardens County Water District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Interconnection between the City of Corona and Home Gardens County Water District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Home Gardens County Water District (District) proposed project is for the construction of an interconnection between the City of Corona and the District, which will include: pipeline, pressure reducing station, flow meter, and appurtenant structures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Riverside District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The issuance of an operational permit for the Interconnection Project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.