Obexer Marine Maintenance Dredging; 1600-2014-0055-R2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Obexer Marine Maintenance Dredging; 1600-2014-0055-R2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to maintenance dredging of accumulated sediment at the entrance to sediments to be removed will not exceed 200 cubic yards to the approved maintenance level of 6215.0 Lake Tahoe Datum. Project is to be completed during May of 2014.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304(g), Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance dredging in which the spoils will be deposited in a spoil area authorized by applicable state and federal regulatory agencies. The project will not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.