Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-00046-R1, Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-00046-R1, Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves on encroachment: replace one existing, failing metal culvert with a new, appropriately-sized HDPE plastic culvert in the same location, and add 50 yards of clean fill to cover the culvert and widen the road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-4830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves replacing a failing culvert with a new, appropriately-sized culvert. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects or probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.