Issuance of LAke or STreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0198-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of LAke or STreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2013-0198-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project involves on encroachment: replace a failing 36-inch diameter by 40-foot long corrugated metal pipe with a high-density polyethlylene culvert with the same dimensions on an unnamed tributary stream to Outlet Creek. Removal of the culvert will be staged to avoid the need for installing a temporary crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves replacing a failed structure involving negligible expansion. Some vegetation will be removed during construction. No mature, scenic trees will be affected by this project. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.