Paicines Water System, Equipping Well No. 2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Paicines Water System, Equipping Well No. 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Paicines Water System proposes to equip the existing Well No. 2 with a 25 gpm pump, concrete slab, and above ground piping.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Monterey District Office 1 Lower Ragsdale Drive, Bldg, 1, St 120
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 655-6939
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Recognition of an existing facility for issuance of an operational permit will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.