Miracle Babies Mon's 5K for Healthy Babies
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Miracle Babies Mon's 5K for Healthy Babies
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is the 6th Annual Miracle Babies Mom's 5K for Healthy Babies, which will take place at Embarcadero Marina Park South in San Diego on Sunday, May 4, 2014. The District will provide event sponsorship and financial assistance for the event, a 5K race. After the race, participants will attend the "Celebration of Life" resources fair, which will include local businesses and vendors that support healthy living. The resources fair will feature family-friendly music and an inflatable kids' play zone. The purpose of the event is to raise funds for familites with babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). The event has an expected attendance of over 600 people. Parking will be available at the public parking lot serving Embarcadero Marina Parks North and South.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15323 - Class 4 and 23
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.