Humboldt Community Services District Artino Slide & Culvert Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Humboldt Community Services District Artino Slide & Culvert Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the Project is to replace a failing 12" culvert drainage pipe with the same diameter drainage pipe within the same impact footprint. The Project includes, grading and rocking the culvert top of bank site, installing a 24" Square drainage intlet, installing approximately 90 1/2 ton rocks as bank stabilization, hand installing 60 feet of HDPE pipe and connecting into the existing concrete drain outlet structure.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Rehabilitation of an existing damaged culvert structure with negligible or no expansion of existing size or use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.