Public Water System Emergency Grant Funding
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Public Water System Emergency Grant Funding
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- California Department of Public Health (Department) is a responsible agency for this project. The Department's Public Water System Emergency Drought Program is providing state funds for the project. The proposed City of Willits project consists of: (1) the purchase/installation of approximately 4,400-feet of 8-inch diameter pipe and 600-feet of 12-inch pipe to transport water from Elias Well to connect with the City's existing distribution system. (2) a new well pump to supply water, (3) fencing for setbacks from the pasture, (4) controls, a chemical feed system to provide disinfection of the well, and (5) replacement of the Elias well so it meets current construction standards due to the high level of potential contaminants in the vicinity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (707) 459-7120
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.