Culvert Replacement on Driveway at 19348 Kingswood Court (1600-2014-0031-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Culvert Replacement on Driveway at 19348 Kingswood Court (1600-2014-0031-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing an existing 12-inch diameter corrugated metal culvert crossing over an unnamed tributary and replacing it with an 18-inch diameter culvert with 12-inch aggregate base minimum cover. The project does not include working within 25 feet of Salt Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2920
- Grass Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project includes the replacement of an existing culvert along a residential driveway. The increase in the eize of the culvert of 6 inches is negligible and necessary to meet County standards.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.