Health Care Facility Improvement Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- Health Care Facility Improvement Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will implement a number of small health care facility improvements at CCI to remedy deficiencies to the areas of medication distribution, pharmacy, laboratory, specialty care, and primary care. To accomplish the necessary improvements, CDCR will construct two new primary care clinics and new pharmacy and lab, two primary care clinics will be renovated and one more clinic will have an addition and renovation. The project components will provide additional primary care exam rooms and clinic support spaces; the new pharmacy and lab will serve the entire CCI inmate-patient population, including prescription filing stations and controlled substance fill station. All project components will be constructed within the existing secured perimeter of CCI. On-site electrical and telecommunication/data distribution systems will be extended to the new, expanded, and renovated buildings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303, Class 1,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the renovation, addition to existing structures, and construction of new structures, all involving negligible or no expansion of use, but to improve existing health care services to inmate-patients. This project meets the criteria of classes of projects that the Secretary for Resources has found do not have a significant effect on the environment, and therefore is declared to be categorically exempt fromt he requirements for preparing an environmental document. The proposed project is not in an environmentally sensitive area, and none of the expectations to this exemption are applicable.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.