Laguna Point Memorial Bench for Rick Delflorentino
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Laguna Point Memorial Bench for Rick Delflorentino
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an approximate 6' long memorial bench with attached plaque and native landscaping in a distrubed location at Laguna Point, MacKerricher State Park to honor fallen Officer Ricky DelFlorentino. Work done by park staff and volunteers under the Department's Special Event Permit will include: Rake soil and remove non-native plants by hand. Excavate two approximate 18"x12"x10" deep holes for concrete footings. Fabricate wooden bench off-site and install on prepared site. Plant native species in designated areas to further enhance the memorial.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
12301 N Hwy 1 - Box 1
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities, minor public alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes, and construction or placement of minor structures accessory to (appurtenant to) existing facilities; included as "installation of additional public use facilities" and "special events" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR § 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.