Aerial Weed Mapping (13/14-OC-10)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Aerial Weed Mapping (13/14-OC-10)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Nature Reserve of Orange County (NROC) has proposed aerial weed mapping over a period of 12 days in May-June of 2014. Populations of a minimum of 30 invasive plant species will be recorded digitally by a team of two botanists and a helicopter pilot from the air at an altitude of 30' to 150' (pending habitat sensitivity and air-safety guidelines) as points, lines, or polygons based on stand shape and size. This project will comprehensively document the population size and spatial distribution of over 30 invasive plant species located within NROC's Coastal Subregion Reserve.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA § 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including conditions provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under CEQA §15306 - Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.