Events and Activities for Guinness International Champions Cup Play at California Memorial Stadium (July 25-26, 2014)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Berkeley
- Document Title
- Events and Activities for Guinness International Champions Cup Play at California Memorial Stadium (July 25-26, 2014)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The activity is an international soccer match at California Memorial Stadium (CMS) on Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 3:00PM, expected to fill CMS to capacity. On Friday, July 25, 2014, the two teams involved in the Match will be authorized to practice at CMS, with fewer than 10,000 spectators. No events are scheduled for July 25 or July 26, 2014 at UC Berkeley's Hearst Greek Theatre. The project will comport to all provisions for capacity CMS events as described and analyzed in the December 2006 certified Southeast Campus integrated Projects Tiered Focused Environmental Impact Report (2006 SCIP EIR) and the 2011 certified Subsequent SCIP EIR (SCH #2005112056) and the March 26, 2010 Order issued in Panoramic Hill Association v The Regents, Alameda County Case No. RG06301644. An emergency vehicle will be stationed on the Oakland side of the PHA neighborhood during the Match.
- Contact Information
University of California, Berkeley
Capitol Projects Physical & Environmental Planning 300A & E Building, #1382
Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone : (510) 642-7720
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15323 - Class 1 & 23
- Reasons for Exemption
- Leasing and use on existing strucutre.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.