#113 Replace All Store Front Doors and Windows - JOC 13-030.00
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University Trustees (California State University Board of Trustees)
- Document Title
- #113 Replace All Store Front Doors and Windows - JOC 13-030.00
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing all store front doors and windows at the ASI Children Center. In accordance with the State CEQA Guidelines for implementations for the California Environmental Quality Act, and with the California State University CEQA Guidelines, The University hereby declares that it has approved the above-named project.
- Contact Information
California State University Board of Trustees
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
Phone : (805) 756-2581
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and minor alteration of existing campus buildings, streets, sidewalks, or similar facilities is exempt under this section.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.