Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0002-R1, Driveway Stream Crossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0002-R1, Driveway Stream Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is for the maintenance of a rocked ford crossing on a highway. The initial driveway was created by grading without authorization, and the continued maintenance prompted the need for an Agreement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.