Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0007-R1, Pines to Holzhauser Conduit Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0007-R1, Pines to Holzhauser Conduit Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the horizontal directional drilling (HDD) under Patterson Creek adjacent to the upstream side of the Highway 3 (western side) bridge for the installation of multiple conduits into a 12-inch bore to support the installation of fiber optic cable and copper distribution cable along the highway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.