Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0017-R1, Lakeshore Drive Slide Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0017-R1, Lakeshore Drive Slide Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to using an excavator or other heavy equipment on the upper shores of Shasta Lake in order to repair damage to the road caused by a landslide. Approximately 220 cubic yards of soil to will be removed from the shore below and the road and approximately 400 cubic yards of clean riprap will be installed below the ordinary high water level of the lake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.