Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0027-R1, Christian Way Crossings
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0027-R1, Christian Way Crossings
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to installation of two (2) 60" squashed culverts on Deep Hole Creek and a rocked ford on an intermittent tributary to Deep Hole Creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Shasta Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of new, small facilities or structures. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.