Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for City of Montague
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Drought Emergency Grant Funding Request for City of Montague
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) is a responsible agency for this project. The Department's Public Water System Drought Emergency Funding Program is providing state funds for the project. City of Montague proposes construct a new diversion point and pump station on the Shasta River near the City of Montague and install a pipeline to convey the water to the water treatment plant. The proposed project will reduce transmission loss in the ditch by ten to twenty times.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (530) 459-5204
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is considered an emergency prevention measure that will prevent an imminent water outage. Pursuant to California Fish and Wildlife Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFG environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.