Operation of Prosser Annex Well
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of Prosser Annex Well
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Truckee Donner Public utility District (PUD) proposed project included the construction of a potable well.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a permit to an already existing well will have no environmental impact and meets the criteria of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.