Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0016-R2, Quackenbush Riprap Improvement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake Alteration Agreement #1600-2014-0016-R2, Quackenbush Riprap Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of rip-rap installation on an unvegetated slope on the banks of Lake Almanor in front of property at 530 Peninsula Drive, for the purpose of preventing seasonal erosion. Native volcanic boulders shall be installed down about nine feet of bank along about 120 feet of shoreline, to a depth of about 2 feet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (530) 283-6866
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves installation of ruck on unvegetated shoreline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.