To install two (2) 12-feet wide cone fish screens supported on two (2) 15-feet steel plates and three (3) 12-inch steel piles connected to two (2) 48-inch steel pipes to convey screened water from Auburn Ravine into Pleasant Grove Creek Canal; installation of a power pole on the south bank of Pleasant Grove Creek Canal and installation of approximately 830-feet of a 2-inch conduit along the north bank of Pleasant Grove Creek Canal to provide electrical power to the fish screens.
3310 El Camino Avenue, Room 151, Sacramento, CA 95821
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.