Use Permit Application No. PLN2014-0044 - KB Dairy
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Request to increase the number of permitted cows from 851 to 2,150, consisting of: 1,500 milk cows; 300 dry cows; 75 bred heifers (15-24 months); 220 calves (4-6 months); and 55 calves (0-3 months) on an existing dairy facility. The 105 +/- acre property is located at 3701 Langworth Road, at the southwest corner of Langworth and Rice Roads, east of the City of Modesto and southeast of the City of Riverbank and is zoned A-2-40 (General Agriculture).
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.