Categorical Exception to the Policy for Implementation of Toxics Standards for Inland Surface Waters, Enclosed Bays, and Estuaries in California (SIP) for disch
NOD - Notice of Determination
The San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority is seeking a categorical exception to the SIP for discharges from well startup operations (such as well development or re-development, aquifer or pumping tests) and discharges resulting from testing of groundwater treatment facilities located within the Upper San Gabriel River Watershed including Rio Hondo, upstream of the Whittier Narrows.
San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority, 1720 West Cameron Ave., Suite 100, West Covina, CA 91790
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.