Planning Area 3 Meredith International Centre Specific Plan Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0126-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Ontario, City of (City of Ontario)
- Document Title
- Planning Area 3 Meredith International Centre Specific Plan Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0126-R6)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- IKEA Property, Inc.
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0126-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, IKEA Property, Inc. The project is limited to the installation of a 54" reinforced concrete pipe within the Drainage, that begins at Inland Empire Blvd and connects to two existing storm drains at I-10. The area where the pipe will be placed will be over excavated and filled with proper soil to depths as recommended in the soils report (approximately 5’ below existing grade).
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Blvd. Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 483-6319
- San Bernardino
- San Bernardino
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed earthen ephemeral drainage (Drainage), tributary to Cucamonga Creek Channel and Santa Ana River, in the City of Ontario, County of San Bernardino, State of California; Latitude 34.069209, Longitude -117.594862; Section 22, Township 1, Range 7, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Guasti; located north of Interstate 10 (I-10), south of Inland Empire Boulevard, east of the Deer Creek and Cucamonga Creek Channels, and west of North Archibald Avenue.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1600-2020-0126-R6_NOD PDF 200 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.