CDFW is intending to execute Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code (# 1600-2013-0044-R6) to the project applicant, Rancho Costera, LLC. The project proposes to impact 0.81 acre of streambed, including 0.49 acre of permanent impact and 0.32 acre of temporary impact. The project also proposes to mitigate impacts with 1.40 acre of habitat restoration.
City of Carlsbad, 1635 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.